CHECK-IN: on arrival guests are request to show a valid identity document for each member of the group/family to permit registration required by law.
PITCHES: pitch number is assigned by the Management; any next move must be authorized. 1 caravan + 1 car or 1 tent + 1 car or 1 camper are allowed on each pitch. All the rest is to be authorized and considered extra according to the price list.
In case of departure after 12:00 we will charge the following day (independently from the arrival time).
ACCOMMODATION: number is assigned by the Management. Keys will be handed over from 15:00 on the arrival day. Upon departure, the accommodation must be left by 10:00 am in good conditions. Do not leave waste inside / outside the unit. Any damages have to be paid.
CARS: Cars must be parked in the dedicated areas. Do not leave the engine running. The circulation of vehicles within the campsite is allowed, at a maximum speed of 10 km / h, from 7:00 to 23:00. From 23:00 to 7:00 it is not allowed to enter or drive around the campsite. The barrier at the entrance will be lowered and the vehicles must be left in the parking area. It is recommended to collect the car as soon as possible the next morning.
PETS: dogs are allowed only if they have a health record. Breeds considered dangerous by the ex-Italian law are not allowed. Please always keep them on a leash, do not leave them alone on the pitch or in the accommodation. They should not disturb the peace of the other guests and the decor of the campsite. Please always collect their dejections and throw them in the special bins present on the campsite.
RESPONSABILITIES: The Management is liable for civil liability towards third parties and for damages to people, things only within the limits, conditions and stable risks of the insurance company with which the Campsite has stipulated a specific policy. By international convention, damage caused to cars is excluded as they are already covered by the compulsory car insurance.
The Management is not responsible for damage caused in the camping to people and things by natural phenomena or natural disasters.
The Management is not responsible for the theft or loss of values left unattended by guests in their own camping vehicles or in the campsite.
The Management is not liable for any disservices due to non-supplies, accidental breakdowns of the equipment or other causes of force majeure.
CHILDREN: inside the campsite, children must always be accompanied by a parent or an adult, who assumes full responsibility towards third parties and undertakes to compensate them for any damage they cause.
VISITORS: Relatives, friends and visitors in general will be able to access the campsite after authorization from the Reception; an identity document has been delivered. After one-hour it
will be applied a fee according to the price list. The Reception reserves the right to refuse entry of visitors during periods of maximum occupation.
HYGIENE: we please ask you to keep maximum cleanliness in the toilets, washbasins and in general throughout the camping area; to empty the chemical toilet in the appropriate place indicated by the sign or connect to the appropriate drains in the pitch and not in the toilets or in the rainwater drain grates.
Do not wash dishes, cloths or anything else in the sinks reserved for personal cleaning.
Waste must be sorted by the guests and taken to the collection areas.
WATER: water is a precious gift, not to be wasted. We invite you to use it with parsimony. It is not allowed to wash cars, caravans and campers.
NATURE: do not light open fires on pitches or at mobile homes; constantly monitor open flames such as candles, coals and ensure that they are completely flamed out.
Do not damage plants, flowers and campsite facilities.
Avoid any noise from 23:00 to 07:00. From 14:00 to 15:00 light activities that can not disturb other guests.
SWIMMINGPOOLS: please check regulation at swimming pool area. In case of bad weather, no life-guard service.
EMERGENCIES: Campsite emergency number: 346 3366184 – Emergency point: CAMPSITE RECEPTION.
In case of fire inside or close to an accommodation or on a pitch please:
1. call the campsite emergency number to report the emergency,
2. Move away from the fire and position yourself at a safe distance waiting for rescue,
3. Notify your neighbours so that they can also be safe.
4. In case of emergency (earthquake, fire, flood, …) camping staff will inform guests through a megaphone, of the emergency in progress and the procedures to be followed,
5. All guest must reach the closest SAFE ZONE. Please have a look at the emergency map displayed at various points on the campsite
Please follow the instructions of campsite staff during the evacuation of the campsite.
Being our guest means total acceptance of the following regulation. Ignorance of the rules is not considered excuse; their failure will lead to possible measures, not least the departure from the campsite.
• Bookings can be made on this website, by fax, phone and post. The applying customer will receive a reservation form with the total amount and a deposit, the last one to be paid through bank. A booking confirmation will be sent after receipt of the deposit.
• Further addition to the number of customer booked are subjected to Management’s consent.
• In case of late arrival or shorter staying customer will be asked to pay in any case the whole amount for the booked period.
• The Management reserves the right to freely use the earlier left place.
• The emplacement’s assignment is up to the Management who, according to place availability, will do all what is possible to fulfill special requests.
• In case of not announced delayed arrival the booked accommodation will be guaranteed until 1 o’clock pm of the day after the established arrival date.
• The balance has to be paid not later than one day after the arrival.
• By paying the deposit customers automatically accept all these booking rules and internal regulation.
Booked pitches are available from 15.00 am and must be emptied within 12.00 am on departure day.
Deposit: Pitches’ reservation is not compulsory but is highly recommended during the high season; the reservation involves a 50% deposit.
Cancellations: In case of cancellation, which has to be written, Camping Baia Verde will behave accordingly to this plan:
- For cancellations received within the 45th day prior the established arrival day only the expenses will be retained.
- For cancellation received within the 15th day prior the established arrival day the 50% of the deposit will be retained.
- Any later cancellation will cause the loss of the whole deposit amount.
MOBILE HOMES’ BOOKING
The Mobile home’s assignment is reserved to the Management. Check-in: from 3.00 pm till 8.00 pm.Checkout: before 10.00 o’clock.
Deposit: The deposit is about the 30% of the total amount of the vacation. On arrival customers will be asked to pay 100.00 € bond, the money will be returned on departure day after inspection of inventory, cleanliness and possible damages.
Cancellations: In case of cancellation, which will have to be written, the Management will behave as follows:
- Within the 45th day prior the scheduled arrival only the expenses will be retained.
- Between the 30th and the 15th day prior the scheduled arrival we will retain the 50% of the deposit
- Any later cancellation will cause the loss of the 100% of the deposit.